Friday, March 7, 2008

Justin Timberlake's buldging package


A) Gayest title of a post ever. Thank you.

B) Uhhh... there is no B. Just a very gay title.

Justin Timberlake plays Jacques Grande in the upcoming movie The Love Guru starring Mike Myers. Justin's character is a pro-hockey player known for his protruding manhood.

And ladies (and certain circles of men) want to know: REAL OR FAKE???

I won't answer. Because I was mega-pissed when I once woke up after losing a tooth as a kid and saw momma slipping a dollar under my pillow. I wasn't so much pissed because I now knew the tooth fairy was fake, but more that a tooth was only worth a buck!

BTW: Justin's character in the movie's nickname is "Le Coq." Nice.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Justin ;)
Please, Leave Me With The Thoughts That This Package Is Real :D

Jaryd Rex said...

i'll tell u one thing, as high as he can go with that singing, i doubt its real

plus its obv. stuffed to make it more sarcastic for the movie

haha but i like his song

"im bringin sexyback, YEAH"

you should put that in your new daily dirt jackson

Anonymous said...

There is no "d" in bulging.

Anonymous said...

FAKE FAKE FAKE

Anonymous said...

i def. thought there was a d in bulging... but aparently not since i just typed it in on google and it corrected me.

louisebotting945 said...

ya i thought there was a D too....
and im gonna have to say fake.

Anonymous said...

there's not D...
and i hope its real!
so hot!

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

Britney Spears says:"Fake, Ya'll! I couldn't even do lines on his REAL thing."


.................I bet she would say that.

Anonymous said...

Kat said, 1st. of all that don't look like Justin ? and I'll say real he's happy & excited !! pop goes the one eyed snake !! yeah it's real I seen a bunch it my life so I know the real thing !! yum ! chow Kat !