Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Audrina Patridge from The Hills Nude Photos Leak


Thank God for today!!! What a sloooooow news week it has been. But I feel a turnaround! And it starts with Audrina from "The Hills."

Sure Heidi is whoring herself out anywhere she can for attention and Lauren is always "being seen" somewhere, but Audrina is launching a "Hey! Over HERE!" campaign to demand a couple moments of your attention.

A bunch of Audrina nudey-pics just leaked on the web -- and can be seen in their NSFW versions OVER HERE.

Kristin Davis sex tape scandal.... Sex and the City movie is coming.
Audrina nudey pics hit the web.... new season of the Hills coming very soon.

"Nude" is the new "30 second commercial."

By the way, Audrina responded to the pictures in the perfect way (in my mind):

“I took these photos years ago when I was just out of high school and beginning to model. I was young and very trusting of others and I didn’t know to protect myself. It is a lesson learned, for myself, and hopefully for the young girls who look up to me.”


She didn't try to make excuses, she just accepted it. I applaud that.

4 comments:

kAEdo-k said...

um... awesome.

awesome.

-

gee, you would NEVER know that there's a new season of "the hills" starting next monday...

louisebotting945 said...

wow.

Jaryd Rex said...

sxc

Anonymous said...

Kat said, itsy bitsy tiny winey little body big ugly heels I would not wear them going around in a circle to disco again or mod 60's look what is it ? have fun Audrina ! good luck ! chow kat !