Wednesday, March 26, 2008

FUTURE PICTURE: Amy Winehouse in a month and a half.


Little known fact: not only am I a former Friendly's waiter, but I'm also a psychic.

I looked into my 'magical disco ball of groove and magic' and here's what I gandered. To the left you see Amy Winehouse out for kabobs in London yesterday. To the right you see Amy Winehouse shopping for shoes in Birmingham a month and a half from now.

She better start using some serious moisturizer stat! Still -- a vast improvement.

(click the pic for a better view of the grossness that is Amy's scabby scabby face)

8 comments:

tashalicious193 said...

mad skillz there, jackson

tashalicious193 said...

OMG!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my phone won't turn on!
i was texting (louise) and my friend came up behind me and jumped over me and scared me so bad that i dropped my phone and now it won't turn on!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i get very attatched to my phones...
i drowned one once and cried for a week straight.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

louisebotting945 said...

oh well. sucks for your phone i guess.

and jackson where the hell do u come up with these ideas? are u just sitting there and then think "oh let me get a pic of amy in the future?"

tashalicious193 said...

haha nvm its working... i stole my sisters battery and its fine now. so i'll just get a new battery i guess

Anonymous said...

Kat said, She really needs to see a skin doc. has a serious skin problem , looks like a bad allergy to something stop the drugs girl, good luck ! feel bad could be the bad make up ? I never seen anything like it ? not pretty ! chow Kat ! What happened Amy ?

Anonymous said...

that after pic is raunchy

kAEdo-k said...

Amy Winehouse stories are like Former Gov. Spitzer jokes and nipples... everybody's got one.

Anonymous said...

She must be doing at lot of speed at the moment - it always gives you those zits.