Friday, March 7, 2008

Nicole Richie hates mom-boobs

With all this talk about the wonderful "mom-boob" lately from Christina Aguilera, Jessica Alba, and the such, it's nice to hear Nicole Richie's backwards take on the whole topic:


“I am bustier now and I really don’t like it.

He (Joel) likes it! It doesn’t really fit with my wardrobe, it’s not who I am. I am not someone who is used to wearing a bra or having to wear a bra, I really don’t like it."


Translation: "It sucks having these sacks on my body because I'm used to looking like this:"

8 comments:

kAEdo-k said...

Nicole Richie can suck on it.

Anonymous said...

I WON BREAKFAST WITH BLAKE LEWIS BITCHES!!

SUCK ON THAT

Anonymous said...

nice translation jackson. i got a kick out of that one.

louisebotting945 said...

it took me a while to notice that the match stick ment she was as skinny as a match stick....

but im just stupid so what do i know.

Kristen said...

I love Nicole, and her mom boobs! Im so jealous of them! lol

Well..I won a free boob job with blake lewis!! =D

Anonymous said...

^^ hahaha

Anonymous said...

Kat said, wah wah wah , stop your bitchin , rich bitch, well thats what happens when you have a baby DUH ! stop suckin on them and there'll dry up DUH ! don't mind me I'm not my self for give me . chow Kat ! I'm in a rear mood ! sorry !

Anonymous said...

bitch we all remember when you were fat and had boob chubs