Friday, March 14, 2008

Miley Cyrus turns to internet to find a boyfriend!


Miley Cyrus spends a LOT of her time out on tour, making public appearances, taping shows, going to events, and being pulled in a million different places at once.

Due to this (and due to the fact that she has a dad that wears sh*t-kickers 24/7), she has a hard time meeting boys. So she says she's turned to the internet for help:

“I need to cast one [a new boyfriend]. I check imdb.com and go through the new actors."


I wonder if she checks their resume and makes them fill out an application too.

10 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

wow....now thats just sad..poor miley...naht

Anonymous said...

Jackson I really think you're miley obsessed! I mean I am too but you act like you don't like her when you always have a new story about her is okay though I'm a big fan of her and I'm 16! Its kinda pathetic.

Anonymous said...

personally i think i would be perfect for her.

Anonymous said...

guys.. its not really a big deal! she wants to find a boyfriend, i mean come on every girl does! shes not being slutty about it or anything. IM HER NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333(:

Unknown said...

Miley is a very hot topic right now. Hot topics bring hits. I like hits.

As far as Miley goes, I'm indifferent on her. Outside of work and here on the site, I don't really think about her much.

tashalicious193 said...

haha we'll see if that works for her.

Anonymous said...

I thought she was going out with Nick Jonas.... HA ha ha ha ha!! sucks for him... ( personally joe is the hottesttttt)
she only has one good song- see u again.

tashalicious193 said...

hey anonymous-
have u even heard any of her other songs?

Anonymous said...

Kat said, Nothin wrong with that , good luck ! Miley ! becareful ! You should have no problem finding a boyfriend , they must be everywhere ! hope you find your sole-mate someday ! all the best to ya Miley ! take care chow Kat ! big fan !

Anonymous said...

I remember when I discovered sarcasm.