Monday, March 17, 2008

First Look - Britney Spears On How I Met Your Mother


This stupid-ass computer I'm using has a virus on it where it's dropping a bunch of my keys while I type so I won't comment on the pic. It's self explantory. But I will retype this whole blurb without fixing the virus' typos so you can see what I'm up against:

Tis stupid-ascomputr I' using hsa virus on it weeit's droppin a buch of my ey hil type so I won'tcmet on thpc. It's self explanatry. But Iwll retpe tswol blrbwitout fixn the vius' typos so yuan eewhatI'mup agait.

F'ING VIRUS!!!

6 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

what the fuck? that sucks...that means u had to retype the letters a million times untill they went in.

that happens to me on myspace sometimes when im trying to put in my email and it pisses me off so much.

Anonymous said...

That's not a virus. That's just an issue with the website.

Anonymous said...

i think its the website too because it happend to myspace one time but not any of the other websites i went to. it was annoying cuz it waslike it for weeks.

Anonymous said...

Kat said, I'm glad Brit, is keeping busy and seeing her boys and getting back to norm. all the best Brit. I proud of you ! keep up the good work ! and your'll get your boys sooner !! I hope you do !! I know you miss them !! take care prayers ! to all ! good luck ! big fan ! chow Kat !

Anonymous said...

was there enough !'s in the above comment?

Anonymous said...

Kat said, above comment ! don't mess with the Kat ! freedom of speech have you heard of it ! MYOB ! chow Kat !