Friday, March 28, 2008

Mischa Barton's cottage cheese legs. (and more)


Is that his hair... or a Darth Vader helmet??? AWESOME PIC! (circus)

Lindsay Lohan to star in movie about psycho Charles Manson! (smack)

Paris Hilton REALLY loves having kids heads in her lap. Ew. Look at this montage of photos. (ayyyy)

Mario (the R&B singer/Dancing With the Stars dude... not the mustached plumber) -- Gay... or... dating his dance partner??? (POTP)

Scientology gains another fascinated celeb. This only hurts their cause! hahaha (gabby)

Maxim's Sexiest VEGETARIANS revealed!!! See the list & pics. (bitten)

Nudey Hills star Audrina gets a new sweet tattoo... or does she??? (popbytes)

Ew. Mischa Barton's legs are cottage cheesey. (dlisted)

The Undertaker -- banned from all media??? (wrestling)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat said, long one, I can't get to Kiss either Jackson , how long you been workin there you been drinkin? you have a gps too and still can't find kiss ha ha ha !funny jackson hahaha !!Jackson can't drive and talk ha ha ha !!! yup helmet head he's a soap star don't know em? Lindsay with those Charles Manson eyes you look hot ! paris #2 pic's w/ kid is sweet and the baby too ! Mario & hot teacher ! theres at least one couple each show that have the hots for each other it's those hot salsa moves ! HOT! have fun enjoy! frig.! scientology? why? oh yeah Sexy Mamas im Maxim ! cooltat on hot Audrina ! Mischa can you say lipo suction ! ha ha ! I don't do frigen Wrestling soooo fake it sucks ! mariah Happy belated birthday wishes you go girl your Hot !! you need to be awarded into the rock hall of fame too !! touch my body soooo hot !! I may soon I'm so sexy right now ooooo weeeeee! Heidi & Spencer in seperate rooms he's cheatin in Vagas don't tell me he ain't what goes around in vegas stays in vagas , cheater! katey Holes on broadway good she needs a break from weird Tom wheres the baby? paris can't belly dance I can !! want to see me shake those hips next time I go to Rain ! have a great Fri. night blow out dance party jackson & Jay !!! I'm buzzed oh yeah !!! enjoy !! chow Kat !!

Anonymous said...

Ummm.. Whose that baby in the banner? It says A celebrity. Some dirt? Who the hell is that baby?

Anonymous said...

Kat said, karrianne, thats the jr. baby Gene Simmons !! ain't he cute !! chow Kat !

Anonymous said...

I rarely leave a response, but i did some searching and
wound up here "Mischa Barton's cottage cheese legs. (and more)".
And I do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind. Could it be simply me or does
it look as if like some of these responses look like they are left by brain dead folks?

:-P And, if you are posting on other online
sites, I would like to follow everything fresh you have to post.

Could you list of every one of your social sites like your Facebook
page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Here is my webpage Discussioni utente:SummerBur - Wiki Scansano