Thursday, March 6, 2008

Playing the part of Notorious B.I.G. in the upcoming movie about his life will be....


There's been a much talked about movie about the life of the Notorious B.I.G. in the works for a while now.

The one question everyone's been wondering: who'll play Biggie???

The rumor with the most merit for a while was Sean Kingston. But has he ever acted? I researched... and yes he has. He taught the characters of kid's show "Yo Gabba Gabba" his 'dancey-dance' in an episode entitled "Find." His performance? Uninspired.

It has been announced now that actor and Brooklyn-based rapper Jamal Woolard has been signed on to star in the upcoming movie as the Notorious B.I.G. (Look to visual aid.) Biggie is on the left. Woolard is on the right. Good match??? Whatcha think?

The movie is going into production this month and should be released in January.


Cast of "Yo Gabba Gabba"

2 comments:

Kristen said...

lol. Yeah, I actually saw that one.

Yo Gabba Gabba is the coolest kids show. I wish we had that kind of stuff when we were kids...It's almost trippy...... eh. Ive said enough =D

Have you found a good "Whose Head Did I Erase?" Yet?!

Anonymous said...

Kat said, Good pick ! he'd be perfect ! My son watches that show , cute kids show ! good luck B. I. G. movie ! chow Kat !