Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Britney Spears' appearance on 'How I Met Your Mother' last night scores record rating!


Britney appeared on "How I Met Your Mother" last night.
And (gasp) the critics liked her. They really liked her.

And so did the producers of the show... since the numbers are in and Britney's episode was the highest rated episode of the show ever!

Producers are already working on having her back.

In case you missed it, watch the full-episode RIGHT HERE!

I know I try to steer clear of all the Britney news out there, but on the rare occasion that there's something positive to report --- I jump at it. As a result, I don't jump too often. My calves are getting kinda jiggly.

12 comments:

tashalicious193 said...

haha its the same picture as the post where your typing was getting all messed up.

good for britney! i hope she's gonna be keeping this up... we wouldn't want your calves getting too jiggly

Anonymous said...

didnt watch it... probably wont

Anonymous said...

me and my brother are making a fergalicious spoof. should be funny.

Anonymous said...

That was actually really good. I've gotta support britney through this.
Good job Brit!

louisebotting945 said...

havent watched it..its good that the views went up tho...or maybe thats because there is never anything good on tv on a monday night.

and emily stop being mean and dont make that song u and luke were makeing!

louisebotting945 said...

I LOVE THAT COMERCIAL THING U MADE WITH THE FORK AND GLASS OF WATER HAHAH

Anonymous said...

?

Jaryd Rex said...

i loved it, i think this is her comeback... not that thing thatw as up on the VMAs 2007 stage

i think this part in the sitcom will get her fans back

louisebotting945 said...

jaryd she already has tons fans thats y the media is all over her.

Anonymous said...

"Can we have sex and then go shopping?"
Damn that just made my day.
I'm so downloading this episode.
Britney looks amazing. xD
I never knew that she was such a good actress.

Anonymous said...

Btw Jackson go look at the brawl snapshot gallery if you haven't already. I just added this picture of this olimar glitch. It's just like "ohmyfuckinggod". It's just that amazing. xD

Anonymous said...

Kat said, Brit. you kicked butt !! So happy and proud of you !! I know your doin good now on the right path seein your boys that are your life! I know not seein them set you off on a crazy spree , that would do that to anyone even me , but my prayers are with you and the boys ! best of luck for a happy and healthy future for all !! take care big fan ! god bless chow Kat ! peace !!