Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lindsay Lohan's kid sister, Ali, has already had plastic surgery???


Ali Lohan, Lindsay's FOURTEEN YEAR OLD sister... is rumored to have had work done to her face already!!! FOURTEEN!!!

At 14 I was still waking up early to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Saturday mornings and my only concern was to figure out which girl I was going to have my friends call and ask out for me that week. Sure I had already dabbled in illegal drugs, but I lived in Vermont, cut me some slack.

Here's the before and after of Ali Lohan. Obviously colored contacts and a hair-dye job, but what has people talking is that it seems she's already had a lip job. Surgery or no surgery... that is the question.

I say "surgery." Her mom would give the family cat plastic surgery to stay in the dirt rags.

8 comments:

tashalicious193 said...

I don't know if she did, but in the "after" picture she looks a lot like lindsay

Unknown said...

That's because she is being BUILT to look like Lindsay! :)

louisebotting945 said...

WTF? im mean seriously thats kinda pathetic specialy since shes only 14, what the hell were her parents thinking letting her do that? wow

tashalicious193 said...

i know kids about her age that have had plastic surgery, and i think its kinda stupid...

Anonymous said...

I don't think she looks like her sister more like Ashley Simpson after she had her surgery done. It's sad.



Moot :)

Anonymous said...

Kat said, Who's that jerk doc. ? and then what about the mother? Let the poor kid be a kid , now she's grown up too fast cause she looks like a women already in her 20's ? come on ? I for see trouble with her too ! when she looks like that ? give me a break . sad , chow Kat!

Anonymous said...

what the fuck.

kAEdo-k said...

Rad. Ashlee Simpson's (plastic surgery) look is the "Rachel" haircut of this generation. Sweet.