Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Weekly Puppet Post (from Stench)


Yo b*tches.

It's Stench the Swampmonster.
D*ckface decided I'm not doing enough work around here so I have to post a weekly "puppet post" here at the site. Which is f*cked because my arms are stuffed with that white fluffy stuffed animal stuffing so it makes it damn difficult to type.

Anyways. Here's that chump-ass Big Bird from Sesame Street revealed! Who knew he/she was puppeteered like that? And who knows if it's a he or she??? Snuffalufagus is definitely a guy, but may be gay. Maybe Big Bird should talk to Valerie Bertinelli because he (or she) has got one fat birdy ass!

Until my next puppet break-down, I'm Stench the Swampmonster.

6 comments:

kAEdo-k said...

Dream.
Gigantic Magical Bird.
Ruined.

Thanks Stench. I hate you.

Stench the Swampmonster said...

Yo kAEdo!

The tooth fairy called.
She told me to remind you to feed your unicorn.

Much love, homie.

louisebotting945 said...

i always wondered how big bird moved its mouth....theres my answer

Anonymous said...

Snuffalufagus USED to be Mr. Snuffalufagus, but is now a Mrs. Sex change, anyone?

Anonymous said...

thats a really awkward position fo that guy to stand in for a while. it must get all nasty and stuffy in there.

Anonymous said...

Kat said, Stench, You go Shamo Shamo ! you bad ass Puppet you ! Big birds got nothing on you ! Kick ass Stench !! GO STENCH !! GO STENCH !! do the STENCH DANCE (a idea make a Stench dance ! I'll make one up for Jackson - I mean Stench! you could make a contest out of the best STENCH dance step !! good idea ? Jackson ! huh! And Valerie is looking good ! it's hard to loose weight . good luck Stench!/Jackson ! chow Kat !!