Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hailey Glassman mugshot


We got our hands on a mugshot of Jon Gosselin's new girlfriend, Hailey Glassman, who's actually quite the little pothead. Back in 2005, Hailey was busted while she was at Indiana University for smoking up, and she was charged with possession of marijuana, hashish, and hashish oil. The Indiana U rent-a-cops said that Hailey and her friends were "passing a pipe back and forth, which is consistent with marijuana." They said she also had "2 plastic baggies in her handbag that later tested positive for THC. One bag contained one gram, the other had 2 grams." She also got nabbed a couple years ago for underage drinking.

High-five to Jon for clearly dating someone who has an endless amount of weed. I could list a ton of reasons right now why I think marijuana being illegal is stupid, but I'll save myself the political debates since I hate 'em.

No comments: