Monday, June 1, 2009

2009 MTV Movie Awards winners


Here's the winner's list from the MTV Movie Awards last night...enjoy! I'm also going to list what my predictions were next to it for sh*ts and giggles.


Best Movie
Twilight (I picked that)

Best Female Performance
Kristen Stewart - Twilight (I picked that)

Best Male Performance
Zac Efron - HSM 3 (I picked that)

Breakthrough Female
Ashley Tisdale - HSM 3 (I picked Miley Cyrus)

Breakthrough Male
Robert Pattinson - Twilight (I picked it)

Best Comedic Performance
Jim Carrey - Yes Man (I picked Steve Carrell)

Best Villain
Heath Ledger - The Dark Knight (I picked it)

Best Kiss
Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart - Twilight (I picked it)

Best Fight
Robert Pattinson/Cam Gigandet - Twilight (I picked it)

Best WTF moment
Peeing in the sink, Amy Poehler - Baby Mama (I picked it)

Best Song from a Movie
Miley Cyrus, The Climb - Hannah Montana: The Movie (I picked it)

Moral of the story? I f*cking rule.

No comments: