Friday, January 11, 2008

When Soulja Boy Crankin' Goes Wrong




I write about this, only and only because I fear that Soulja Boy to music what terrorism to our freedoms, liberties, and way of life. Yea, it's that serious. I obsess over this.


Yoooouuuuuuuu cranked that soulja boy, didn't you? Well, did you wrap it up*, at least? Soulja didn't and for that, he may just be crankin' that paternity suuuuuuuit soon. A 19 year old Atlanta woman is claiming that she's the mother of Soulja's, (real name DeAndre Cortez Way) (yea, didn't see that one coming, did you? I do my research...) kid. She had this to say to The Source Magazine,

“I’m not just some groupie looking for a payday, me and (Soulja Boy) have history, but ever since I told him that I (might be) pregnant, he stopped returning my calls and texts… If I don’t hear from him soon, I’m going to have to get a lawyer.

That being said, hopefully, if this child is in fact a little Soulja, then she'll have no problem getting alimony, as SB's terrible song, that even your grandparents do now, has earned him more than 3million dollars in record and (OMG, really?) ringtone sales.

Call me crazy, but does anyone else thing there there's barely a difference between the "Macarena", and "(Crank Dat) Soulja Boy"? Mmmm, me neither.

So, My parting gift to you, is his new video, for another classic hit... Enjoy!

6 comments:

Melinda01852 said...

HaHa.. I must say that I have always hated that damn song and him, I do not understand why people like it. I hope she is pregnant w/ his child and she get all the money she can from him..! Can you imagine.. a mini Soulja Boy spawn.. God Help us ALL!

louisebotting945 said...

hahha i thought that was funny in the begining...but then it got kinda boring so i skipped to the end. YAHHHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

someone needs to off him. or maybe he'll just have a downfall like Brit. either way, get rid of him. he's making this music industry a disgrace with his nonsense songs....

Anonymous said...

i like him, he is pretty cool but i dont like the grill

Anonymous said...

how can anyone like him? he's terrible!

Unknown said...

Seems "funny" that he has Crank That as his ringtone but you KNOW he really does. If I were with him and his phone rang, I would break the phone with my teeth then sue him for my dental bills claiming "temporary insanity because you suck so bad."

Then once my teeth were fixed I would get some grills just to be all 2007.