Friday, January 11, 2008

NOW: Nicole Richie is in labor!


Melinda called it. Nicole is at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in LA pushing a small human out of her even smaller self.
Joel Madden is there. So is Benji. Lassie is not.

Come back here later tonight. As soon as details on the bay-bay break, we'll have 'em.

Next stop, Christina Aguilera.




UPDATE: Christina Aguilera is in labor too... at the exact same hospital. Lets take bets. Who'll pop first??? I'm going with Nicole. There's no room in there. It's gonna shoot out at 55 m.p.h!!!
(Yes that means Melinda - who is one of the people who writes at this blog BTW - went 2 for 2. I'm gonna start calling her Miss Cleo.)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

who da hell is melinda

Unknown said...

she one da postas herre

Anonymous said...

jackson answer dis. are u like friends wit them? nd who is dat kaedo-k and louisebotting945......they post 2 much i think.
how do u no them?

Unknown said...

kaedo is one of my best friends. The 3 people who do all the posting here (of the articles) are:
me
Melinda
kaedo-k

I want everyone else to post their thoughts & responses here all the time. Louisebotting945 is the champ right now. I want more people like her who post responses every day. It makes it more fun to hear other people's thoughts too.

You dig?
:)

Anonymous said...

I like digging for turnips. n.n

Anonymous said...

well louise is not a chamo i am got that jackson ?

Anonymous said...

louisebotting945 is not the champ i am , i think u shouldnt let her post anymore cuz she is posting 2 much to make the rest of us look bad

louisebotting945 said...

hey u anonymous person ...i think u should stop hateing on people because they are posting and POST MORE TO OUT POST US!!!! there ya go, that solves ur little problem dosnt it

Anonymous said...

dude is her baby gonna b a boy or a girl

Anonymous said...

christinas gonnnna pop firssssst.
jacksons hott. :)

Melinda01852 said...

Did I call that or WHAT?! I kinda scared myself.. I was at work when I heard they were both in labor a little bit after I wrote it.. I'm good.