Friday, January 25, 2008

Tara Reid is starting to look crusty.


Isn't Tara Reid starting to look like that 45 year old bar fly who's always at your favorite dive???

You know the one. She's 45 but looks 65. She smells like an ash tray in Venice and has the laugh to match. She likes to call you 'hun' and 'sweety.' She still thinks she has a shot with the 25 year-old male crowd. She's drunk and wants to play Keno. She likes to tell stories about people you don't know... loudly.

You know who I'm talking about.

That'll be Tara in 5 years.

(click the pic for a better view and for full effect)

3 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

im really bored so im going to comment this even though i have nothing interesting to say.

and not to sound to stupid but who the hell is tara reid..i have never heard of her.

Chrystelle said...

After American pie I fell in love with her (oh my hgod am I a lesbo??) I thought she was so pretty and all...even with her small boobs, she was just gorgeouse. Now she...well you know....poor her

Anonymous said...

Kat said, hey if you got it just have fun until you can enjoy Tara go girl friend!! I'm right with ya !! 3 yrs. ahead of ya and I'm havin FUN oh yeah!! take care chow Kat!!