Tuesday, January 15, 2008

File Under: Ah, Christ... Dammit! Go Away! Dept


In other, non-Britney Spears related news, (shocking, I know...) Fall Out Boy, and local purveyor of wayyyy too much eye make-up, Peter Wentz has announced that he's endorsing Barak Obama for president.
""I've been an Obama supporter from day one," says Wentz. "After watching the New Hampshire primary, I couldn't just be an observer anymore - I had to act. Barack is the first politician who's ever made me feel like our voices actually matter."
Really Peter? I've heard most of your album, and I don't think your voices, songwriting, or crappy un-original "sophmoric-boy-band-branding" of the entire marketing scheme of your band has ever mattered.
Then again, on the flip side, Hilary has this going for her...

Sherpas vs. Fall Out Men - You make the call!

5 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

i think pete wentz is awesome but not obama....

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Pete Wentz is amazig and I went to see Barack Obama at a rally ith my sister and Barack ACTUALLY has a chance at winning :]

An Illinois by will defiitely vte for the Senator :]

Anonymous said...

how could you say that about fall out boy and pete wentz?! he is absolutly amazing. usually i agree with everything posted on here, such as getting tired of britney etc. but i deffinatly dont agree with this!!!

Anonymous said...

FALL OUT BOY > SHERPAS

Coley said...

ouch. leave the guy alone. he's just telling his fans who he supports. don't trash him because of it. you don't see anyone going around saying jackson blue sucks because he supports so and so. give the guy a break. as far as we know, he's never said anything bad about you.