Friday, January 4, 2008

Britney Spears -- turns over kids, gets rushed to hospital


Well - the next episode in the drama that is Britney's life is unfolding right now.

Britney turned over the kids the Kevin Federline last night around 10:50pm. She was "under the influence" of something.

Fire trucks and ambulances showed up at her house.

She was brought via ambulance to Cedars-Sinai hospital. She acted absolutely nuts all the way to the hospital in the ambulance - laughing hysterically one minute, balling the next.

When she was being pulled out of the ambulance she flipped off all the already waiting paparazzi cockroaches.

Her dad (who Britney hasn't seen in the better part of a year) arrived at the hospital last night a little after 1am.

Mark Vincent Kaplan (K-Fed's lawyer) is trying to remove all of Britney's custody of the kids as I type.

TMZ is reporting that Britney's meltdown had nothing to do with drugs and alcohol. Police say she hadn't slept or eaten for days and that the meltdown was "not unexpected."

Blood tests have come back. And they're clean. No drugs or alcohol. It appears that Britney might just be rubber-rooms-insane.

Jamie Lynn Spears (and the unborn fetus in her belly) are now at the hospital with Britney. Mom Spears told Access Hollywood while crying "just say prayers."

Britney won't be charged by the police with anything as people originally thought she would.





I'm going to keep this fact sheet (or rumor sheet) going because you know there will be an assload of new details sprinkling out all day.

This is all sad... but not shocking. If I flip on the TV today and see people and/or reporters saying how surprised or shocked they are by this news (or even speak in that kind of tone), I will vomit like Jamie Lynn Spears at 7am.

I hope she gets better.

7 comments:

kAEdo-k said...

I think we should go on a Britney-free diet, for one week. You know, kinda like a New Years resolution... late. That girl is turning into a train wreck, in the middle of a tornado, with an impending tsunami, and hurricane Katrina getting ready to bear down. If she's not on suicide watch, I'd sue her doctors.

Unknown said...

Unfortunately if we went on a Britney-free "strike," the big news of the day would be the Natalie Imbruglia break-up. I would guess 90% of the readers here have never heard of her. Thank God for Britney's zany mishaps. I hope she doesn't die.

Anonymous said...

ehhh i dont know. i honestly feel bad for her. she has no personal life because there's always a camera being shoved in her face. of course she's in a state of depression/insanity! i agree though, she should be on suicide watch.

ahah and no jackson, i've never heard of natalie imbruglia... i dont even know i thats one person or two...

louisebotting945 said...

mhmm that would be a little unfortunate if she died.

Anonymous said...

i dont know what the hell is wrong with this family brits goin nuts, kevins gettin laid, jamie lynn is knocked up, mama spears is cryin ,daddy spears is mia 1/2 the time, and they brother bryan and those two beautiful little boys are all sitting there like what the hell just happened.

Melinda01852 said...

Honestly.. I do feel bad for Britney..! I mean- yes she did ask for it.. but I think a paps need to go a bit easier..
And I agree w/ Jackson- If we stopped writing about Britney-- there wouldnt be much to write about lol.. Oh and I do know Natalie.. So I guess I'm part of the 10%.. she was big when I was in 8th grade- LOL.

Anonymous said...

Kat said, Britney why are you smiling? I know your hurting on the inside, I feel for you , but you got to do the right thing for your boys , I know it's hard I went through it too with my X , be strong , for your boys your'll get threw this just do the right thing I know court sucks and all your going threw, I know your'll get threw it best of Luck to you all. a fan Kat.