Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ME -- the expert on ______!!! The Final 3 Announced!!!


Thank God "Lost" missed the Top 3 by ONE VOTE!
Thank you to that one person that kept it out -- and shame on all you that wanted me to suffer!!! Tsk. Tsk.

So here's the final 3. I'm happy with all of them. I will become THE expert on one of these shows and recap every episode right here.

SURVIVOR (top vote-getter last round)

ONE TREE HILL

TOP CHEF CHICAGO (sleeper pick -- I'm really surprised)

Now GO HERE to my radio webpage and vote for your favorite out of the three.

I'm having you vote there because it has better polling tools. (Vote as many times as you want!)

I'll become the expert on whichever show you pick. Vote, vote, vote!! I'll announce the winner on Monday -- and start studying to become the best expert I can immediately after!

3 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

oh dude i dont like any of those.
def not survivor.

if i have to pick i say 1 tree hill

Anonymous said...

one tree hill

Anonymous said...

one tree hill