Wednesday, January 23, 2008

5 Dirty Little Secrets of Radio


THIS ARTICLE is super funny -- and some of it is true.
Being a radio guy I had to post it.

The guy that wrote it is basically like that masked magician who did those specials ruining all the magicians 'tricks.'

I don't agree that all of these 5 secrets are true... but at least a couple of them are.


(and yes radio-info readers, I got this from you. I don't post, but it's my favorite poo-fling to read every morning. Non-radio-geeks, please disregard the previous statement as it made no sense to you.)

9 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

hahahah we kinda already figured out 1 & 2 but we thought the prize whore was pretty hilarious.

~Louise & Emily~

Anonymous said...

y do they always post b4 me? its not fair.
jackson said he hates u guys.

Anonymous said...

Kat said, ok whats the 5 little dirty secrets of Radio it didn't say hello?? and whats with the fish mask?? don't get it? Kat.

louisebotting945 said...

click on THIS ARTICLE in the begining where it says this artical is super funny.....then u will get the 5 secrets

Anonymous said...

Kat said, Duh Thanks for telling me Jackson, click on Article, ha ha too funny, and I know Rockin Joe! I'm from Prov.! Hey Joe! I'm a big fan of 92 Pro fm. I have their tattoo on my boob!! Yes I believe all are ture what those DJ's do yup! aren't they special luv those DJ's anyway! Their Fun! chow Kat! yes I'm a blonde ha ha .

Anonymous said...

Prizewhores was hysterical!
Pissy Shirt? HA HA HA!

Anonymous said...

That's kinda funny.. lol

Anonymous said...

ahahah that was so funny. please tell me #5 was not true. i always thought u were there in the studio... awake at 3AM on some nights just like me. thanks, now im gna feel all alone at 3AM knowing im only listening to a computer...not jackson blue.

:'(

Anonymous said...

Ahaha nice Jackson. I like the 'prize' ones. Too funny.