Monday, January 7, 2008

Heidi Montag in Maxim Magazine

Heidi Montag did a sexy-shoot for Maxim that made her face look less-long (yeay!). And she flung some poop at Lauren Conrad. First the sexy pics - thank God no Spenser!





And now the poop on LC straight from Heidi's really long face:

She’s changed. Some people go more Hollywood than others. We’re from different backgrounds. She grew up in that spoiled Laguna world, and I grew up with humble beginnings. She’s very controlling. She was crazy about how much time I spent with Spencer, and I had to see her every day. I’ve heard from other people that she’s a big diva now. “Insiders” say.


I'm Team Lauren but I believe this to some extent. At the same time Spenser's a goob and I bet Heidi is a huuuuge biotch. They live in Laguna Beach. They're all little divas. Especially the guys.

No comments: