Friday, January 4, 2008

Big Competition: Dane Cook vs. Dave Chappelle


Dane Cook set a new world record for the longest comedy set ever at The Laugh Factory. He went on stage Tuesday night and stayed on stage doing his comedy until 7am Wednesday to set the record -- for seven straight hours. The previous record was set by Dave Chappelle just a month ago in December, when he went on for 6 hours and 12 minutes.

My legs and body get antsy after 90 minutes. That's why every movie in my Top 5 are comedies and romantic comedies (depending on my mood and company... yeah I'm classy). SEVEN HOURS of anything? I will fight my way out with my bare hands. SEVEN HOURS of Dane Cook??? I'd choke myself.

He's funny and all. For 45 minute chunks. At least he bought the audience delivery food. That would kill 20 minutes.

3 comments:

Melinda01852 said...

That Dane Cook is a BAMF!! Su-Fi! ( I love him ) I saw him this last time he came to Boston-- did anyone else go?

Anonymous said...

kat said, Dane Cook is one of the Best! Funny!! Best of Luck to him!! makes me laugh !! Robin Williams tops them all!! fan of them both !!!

amy08 said...

this blog is soo old but i dunt care dane cook is soo sexxi