Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tom Brady's Busted Foot (pic)


This picture doesn't make us New England folk feel very comfortable heading into Commercial Fest 2008.

Tom Brady wearing a silly little air cast on his right foot.

So what's the deal???
Will Brady miss the Superbowl???
Will I be forced to drink extra beers due to nervous energy???
Why don't supermarkets stock enough "hot" salsa even though there's always plenty of "mild" and "medium???"

Answers:
1) No Tom will not miss the Superbowl. Because he is part man and part God. Tom Brady said the following regarding the injury:

“There are always kind of bumps and bruises. I’ll be ready for the Super Bowl. I’m not missing this one. I’d have to be on a stretcher to miss this one. There will just be some treatment this week and like I said, games like this you get a little nicked up but it’s nothing serious.”

Phew.
2) I will not drink extra beers due to nervous energy. I will drink extra beers due to blacking out.
3) Because most gringos can't handle the fire like me.

11 comments:

Melinda01852 said...

You scared me for a minute there!

louisebotting945 said...

that sucks, he better be in the superbowl......even tho the only thing i know about football is what a touchdown is.....
sad i know.

Anonymous said...

Kat said, Tom get better soon we have to win the superbowl!! and I know you will Go Pats !!!! a big fan of our Pat's team the winners!!! take care guys and Tom and hope your foot gets better! So excited can't wait!!!! chow Kat!

Anonymous said...

o my fucking god. y does dat fucking louisebotting girl always post b4 me. its not friggin fair. u should friggin delet dat shit so i can post b4 her.
wtf

Anonymous said...

oh my god maybe you should stfu cuz it's not a big deal. and i love your username.... not. fucking idiot.

Anonymous said...

no its not fucking fair that fucking louise girl posts b4 me every fucking time and its not fair omfg jackson should fucking delete her account.

Anonymous said...

fuckin tard.

Anonymous said...

she dosnt even no how to play football i mean wat an idiot. dont u think jackson?

Anonymous said...

Aww mann...

I dont really like Tom Brady OR Bill Belicheck

But I guess the patriots ore o.k.

Anonymous said...

im sure he will be fine for the superbowl. he will lead us to victory!

Anonymous said...

shut the fuck up xothatshot23 i no ur louisebotting945s sister. and jackson hates both of u he told me .