Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Paris Hilton's new love interest... is a hot woman!


I guess Paris Hilton has run out of guys. It was bound to happen eventually.

Paris was seen Tuesday night at Tenjune club in NYC making out with Elisha Cuthbert!!!
The two met while filming the movie "House Of Wax" a few years ago.

A source says "the two were all over each other."
For once I wish I was Paris Hilton. Minus the laundry list of VDs and the wonky eye.
But I'd gladly keep the cash. And the whole Elisha Cuthbert making out thing.

3 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

ok there is something wrong with her.

Anonymous said...

Kat said, If I was gay I'd hit that too!! She's HOT I could see them havin a good old time in bed!! that is my fantsy to try some thing Hot like that lets have a three some girls!!!! will have lots of fun!!! enjoy! chow Kat!!

Anonymous said...

HAH this is hilarious! i HATE paris so much, no offence all you lovers out there! eww she is soooo like slutty. I HATE HER! hah! miley is way better =]