Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hope You're Not Too Attached to Syesha

TiVo may have cracked the mystery of who gets kicked off IDOL and who doesn't. Company insiders say they can predict who's going home by TiVo usage.

Here's how it works..... In a test sample of 20,000 users, TiVo monitored contestant individual traffic -- and looked at which contestants got replayed and which ones got fast-forwarded. And after doing this, the TiVo system has correctly predicted the home-bound singer four weeks in a row.

And who does TiVo say is getting the ax tonight? SYESHA!! :(





Let's see how it goes tonight, I'm thinking TiVo is right... what do you think??

12 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

syesha isnt my fav so im all set

Unknown said...

I think that is fantastic if it's true!!! I'd love to keep a tally all season of their picks!

Anonymous said...

i'm not really attached to any of the girls in this season. i like david cook though

louisebotting945 said...

i like david A and david C they are bother awesome!

Anonymous said...

TiVo was wrong..

louisebotting945 said...

i just niticed i spelled both wrong

louisebotting945 said...

who got voted out? i forgot to watch it!

Anonymous said...

Micheal Johns got kicked off. I wanted syesha to go i had basicly no idea who she was.

Miss Manda said...

I LOVVVVVED MICHAEL JOHNS, sigh... TiVo has failed me!!! But I guess they're 4 for 5. Not bad.... haha

Jadd said...

Yeah it should've been Syesha...Michael Johns rocked that song. Hell he sounded better than Steven Tyler (which isn't too hard these days)

Anonymous said...

Kat said, I 'll give you the cut of the lastest Idol Jackson as soon as it happens, No Syesha is good reminds me a bit like Whitney , pretty too ! Michael was the one cut this week that don't make sence he is good ? America made a mistake ? thats what I don't like the good ones go home? well see what happens ? chow Kat !

Anonymous said...

Kat said, my bad , had to fix my last comment , I'll give you the latest not lastest my bad , cut from Idol as soon as it happends ok Jackson ! and Kristy is still there? I'm interested to see what happends cause America's voting but I don't like when America sends the wrong one home . can't wait til next week ! chow Kat