Friday, April 18, 2008

Katherine Heigl loses her pants! (and more)

Paris Hilton looks... "special" in the first picture here. Please forgive me. And look. (POTP)

Suri Cruise is TWO years old!!! Look at her birthday cards here. Funny! (circus)

Britney forced to pay out her nose to her attourneys. (bitten)

Katherine Heigl loses her pants! (pantless pic included!) (fatback)

Which celebrity said "I’m a clean freak. I get really excited when things are clean, and I love sorting stuff. I love folding laundry in front of the television." (???) (ayyyy)

Ashlee Simpson took a break from dodging babby-in-the-belly rumors to perform on "The Today Show" this morning. (gabby)

Another angle of Cruz Beckham giving the middle finger to the paparazzi... or was he just itching his nose??? Hmmm.... (dlist)

Britney Spears... back in the recording studio!!! (popbytes)

CM Punk to turn heel??? (wrestling)

No comments: