Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I love Paula Abdul

I'm starting to think that people making fools of themselves and just doing stupid things keeps me alive more than oxygen and a beating heart.



Check out Paula Abdul messing up on Idol last night. After all of the contestants sang just one song, the judges did a quick overview of all 5, except Paula, who decided she'd critique both of Jason Castro's songs before she heard the second one. Paula, I love your brainless, coked out, drunk existence. Marry me.

No, seriously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have no idea why she messed up so bad last night because she seemed fine otherwise. she wasnt drunk.. but brainless? she is actually very smart.

Jadd said...

Crack kills, my friends. Crack kills. Paula Abdul is the perfect example of why not to do drugs.