Sunday, April 20, 2008

ROCK OF LOVE REUNION

Anybody watching? I have so many thoughts right now that i must share.. Haha

Destiney's father makes me sad. He's so sweet.

Aubrey rocks, she's the only person besides me who likes Christy Joe.

Heather totally aggravated me tonight, she runs her mouth when it's not needed!!!

I also hate the host. Who is this guy?!?! He's mean and not funny. Hahaha

Ambre's bangs don't really rock my world either.

I apologize for the bulleted list, I'm just spewing my thoughts.

I just can't buy it. I will never buy it. It's wrong!!!

SEASON 3 BETTER HAPPEN!!!





3 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

i think shes ugly, but thats just my thought

Anonymous said...

aparently louise watches this... but i dont.

i dont even know what it is

Miss Manda said...

hahaha its rock of love on vh1... its like the bachelor but for a rockstar so its out of control haha