Friday, April 25, 2008

Production suspended on new Bond movie

Cause one accident, shame on you. Cause two accidents, you'd better stop filming.

Apparently on the set of the new James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace, there have been two car accidents during filming in the last week. The first one involved a stuntman (Jonathan Dunn-Fraser) driving an Aston Martin driving right into a Lake.

I was at the wheel and I remember the road was wet. I wasn’t going fast. Suddenly the car went off the road. Then I sank into very cold water. I’m very lucky to be alive. I thought my lungs would burst before I reached the surface, and my chest still hurts. Apart from that I just have a few bruises.

The second incident involved two stuntmen, who crashed into each other while filming a chase scene on a winding lakeside road. Apparently one of the stuntmen was injured so badly that he had to be rushed to the hospital and went right into surgery for head trauma.

Let's start taking bets: $100 says the next accident will be someone getting accidentally shot with a real gun.

No comments: