Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It Pays to be Miley Cyrus...

because nobody would EVER pay me 7 FIGURES to write my life story!!!

Miss Cyrus has signed a 7 figure deal with Disney Book Group!!! That's millions... According to Disney, the book will feature never-before-seen photos, family stories and a look at the star's inner circle. Is that worth millions??? She must be one interesting gal.

Publication is scheduled in spring 2009, to coincide with the premiere of the Hannah Montana feature movie. How good are her marketers?? They know what they're doing...

"I am so excited to let fans in on how important my relationship with my family is to me," Cyrus said. "I hope to motivate mothers and daughters to build lifetimes of memories together, and inspire kids around the world to live their dreams."

It might sound corny but I think she's a sweetheart and I hope it works out! She's the best role model we got out there. (PG-rated photos leaked on the internet or not.. jeez, give the girl a break)





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a whole load of money for 15 years of living. i cant even write a paragraph about my life!

but she is Miley so she probably has a ton of stories to tell.

she probably lives under a lot of stress too. i think i would just want to live a normal life.

tashalicious193 said...

im gonna buy the autobiography...

louisebotting945 said...

how can u write about 15 years? i guess if your her you can!!

tashalicious193 said...

o believe me i could right plenty about my life so far.... and im not even 15 yet!

Anonymous said...

I would think that they would want to get the book out faster than that -- she could be over the hill by then.

It's not like the quality of the content will matter. At this point in her career, all they have to do is put her name on it, and it will sell. They could put her name on the phone book and get a decent seller.

On the other hand, when the bubble bursts (as it inevitably will, sooner or later), they won't be able to give said books away...

Anonymous said...

i like miley but at 15 years old what you u have to put in an autobiography? her life is just begining.