Friday, April 18, 2008

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt to get their own reality show


I don't know why I continue to write about them... because the site of them revolts me... but Heidi and Spencer are in talks with MTV to start up their own "reality show" leading up to their craptaculor wedding.

They want it to be in the same vein as Nick & Jessica's "Newlyweds!" Blonde hair... check. Large breasted female... check. Lovable stand-by-your-side man's man male... HELL NO!!!

These two make me gag. Yup. Just did right there. And again.

Spencer say's "I want the world to see the real Heidi and Spencer." I hope I speak for the world when I say "no thank you."

And by the way I just gagged again.

PS -- I know what I said about Nick might have sounded a little gay. So sue me! Just please wait until Tuesday, I have a manicure/pedicure appointment for Monday. Toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is it with all these reality shows?

Anonymous said...

Pretty girl.