Thursday, April 24, 2008

Winehouse is Crazy...

yet she gets nominated for Grammies and Britney gets ripped apart...She supposedly headbutted a man outside of a bar after he tried to hail her a taxi. Maybe I got this wrong but don't you usually thank people who try to help you not head butt them?? The girl is crazy. She's had way more issues than Britney yet she still has respect from alot of people... This world is full of hypocrites... that is all. haha


How normal and healthy did she used to look before drugs and alcohol got the best of her? (see pic haha)


Here's an update: I guess she attacked two people!

- Musician Mustapha el Mounmi claims Amy hit him because he refused to give way to her at a pool table. UK media reports Mustapha has a bruised eye and swollen lip. Mustapha says, “I feel so angry. She smashed my face hard. I could not hit back — she’s a woman.”

- Wino HEADBUTTED a Good Samaritan who helped her hail a cab. Police have reportedly began a probe and sources said Amy will be arrested. If convicted of assault, she could face up to six months’ jail and a $4,000 fine.

3 comments:

Jadd said...

Actually if you google "amy winehouse pics" you'll see how normal she looked.

P.S. If I were a girl I'd fight her.

Miss Manda said...

what are you talking about? haha i posted a pic of her being normal and that's what i meant hahaha like look at the pic and see how normal she used to be hahaha

Jadd said...

Don't sass me, woman.