Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oh, she's just being Miley



The talk all week has obviously been about Miley Cyrus and her picture in Vanity Fair. Aside from us Dirt Slingers shooting off at the mouth about it, the celebrities have been throwing in their two cents too! Here's what some had to say.

Sally Field: “I love Miley Cyrus. My granddaughters are completely and utterly over the moon. I watch Hannah Montana….I think, ‘Let it go for God’s sake’…It’s a beautiful picture.”

Lauren Conrad: “I found it a bit silly. I thought she looked beautiful in the pictures. I didn’t find it that inappropriate. I think it’s difficult. It's a lot of pressure on her since she is a role model, but I think she’s doing a good job.”

Emmy Rossum: “I think she’s a role model for kids, but I think she looks beautiful.”

Heidi Montag: I think she’s a young girl in Hollywood and she’s just having fun. Exploring herself.”

Spencer Pratt: “I didn’t think it was that bad. Supposedly, she’s wearing a top underneath. It’s artistic.”

Leave it to Spencer to be the only one to call in artistic. It's official: Spencer Pratt = future kiddie toucher

9 comments:

Miss Manda said...

the only thing I dont approve of in her pics is that ugly shade of lipstick..ew... other than that, i still think she rocks and i think people are hypocrites. that is all.

Anonymous said...

ok now i know this is bad. becuz anything spencer pratt approves of is pure evil. dont any of u watch the hills??? i thought these pics were innapropraite FOR A CHILD ROLE MODEL! i mean shes just ur average teenage slutbag with the locker 3 doors down from urs, its normal, its not good, but its normal. all im saying is if she wants to take pics of herself like this, thats perfectly fine, but she shouldnt be hannah montana if shes gonna do that. dont think of her as a teenager being a teenager, think of her as a child role model and idol. then maybe youll see what i mean, miley fans.

Anonymous said...

If Spencer Pratt doesn't think the photos are bad, then you automatically KNOW the pictures are bad.

i'm sick of everyone letting stuff like this go just because she's such a hit with little kids and is currently the "it" girl on disney channel. that doesn't make it right.

put some clothes on, miley.

Anonymous said...

oh she's just being miley!

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's a good idea for a 15 year-old to be doing such mature photo shoots. I mean, she's adored by millions of little girls and if they see that this is how their favorite tv star is growing up... what will they think?

And if she is wearing clothes underneath, it's not meant to look like it in the photo. Honestly, what other 15 year-olds do you see taking pictures like this?

Anonymous said...

i think she looks pretty. but at the same time she shouldnt be on the cover of VANITY FAIR. half naked. or whatever you call it. i feel like photographers are convincing and tricking young stars to do shoots they shouldnt and i think its ridculus

louisebotting945 said...

i tink people are over reacting, but what was she thinking?

Jadd said...

I think I might take pictures of myself covered by a sheet so people talk this much about me.

Miss Manda said...

Well considering your everyday 15 year olds are doing much worse, drugs and sex and hazing, i think this picture is fine. what kids do u know that read vanity fair?? im 25 and i dont even read it... i dont think it should be mileys job to raise everyone's children, it's their parents job. it's their job to tell them what's wrong and what's right and that's about it.