Monday, April 28, 2008

Hillary Duff takes her boyfriend shopping


Reports say Hillary Duff took her boyfriend Mike Comrie out shopping to try and make him more stylish. But I say this is how the convo really went.

Hillary: "Yeah so, that scorpion I stuck down my pants ate all my underwear."
Mike: "That sucks."
Hillary: "Wanna come help me shop for more?
Mike: "No, I hate shopping."
Hillary: "I'll model them for you."
Mike: "I'll drive."


(For the record, there was really no point to this post. I just wanted to make a "Hillary Duff loves shoving scorpions down her pants" joke)

4 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

hahahahaha, thats all i have to say to this one

Jadd said...

Have you seen that video? That's some crazy stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Haha That jerk has the kid eating out of his paws. Good one!! hahahaha

Jadd said...

You kidding me? I'd eat out of her paws too. Hell she could drop ice cream on the side of the ground and I'd eat it.