Monday, April 28, 2008

James Blunt Needs Surgery...

on a broken finger, ew. Otherwise, he'll never be able to play the piano again! They must break his finger again to separate it then reset it correctly. Ewwww

He broke it recently while crowd surfing. He dove right off the stage into the crowd at a concert in Ashville, North Carolina.

I don't know about you but as I type this, my fingers feel so weird thinking about having them purposely broken and reset. Ouch








Those five look okay.. haha

9 comments:

Jadd said...

They do that all the time...they did it to my nose when it was broken.

But...James Blunt crowd surfing? We're talking about the same James Blunt that sings "You're Beautiful" right?

Miss Manda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Manda said...

yeah i know, i kinda wanna have a finger done, i jammed it playing bball and it didnt set right. i broke my arm once but they didnt have to rebreak it, it was stickin out of my arm and so they just kindly placed it back inside haha

Jadd said...

Sexy.

Miss Manda said...

sorry my comment came out twice so i had to delete it haha

Jadd said...

You should be sorry. That's some horrible stuff.

Jadd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Manda said...

hahaha did you erase yours too?

Jadd said...

Yeah it was a double too, haha go figure.