Monday, April 28, 2008

Jenny and Johnny...

I don't think I could see this one working out but obviously I don't know either one on a personal basis.. haha so who knows. Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer were spotted in Miami dining together. They had a private lunch together and then were seen having dinner together!

The manager of the restaurant said, " [They] were sitting across from each other in a booth, their heads were close together, and they were engaged in a private conversation. I can't speculate on what kind of meeting it was but they looked happy and seemed to have a great time," he says.

The same also seemed to be true later in the day, when the two were seen at Casa Tua on South Beach. After the night was coming to a close, around 1AM, John and Jen left hand and hand!

I love her so I hope something works out for her! I just saw THE BREAK UP with her and Vince Vaughn in it last night and it was sooo funny. She just rocks.

No comments: