Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cameron Taking a Year Off...

Miss Diaz needs a break... she says she was planning on taking a year off from filming even before her father's sudden passing but I'm sure that pushed her over the edge. Cam says, "I envision a full year off, just living life and having fun. It's the best thing. I am in love with love and I am in love with life. This year I just sort of decided, you know, there are a lot of things that I've been wanting to do and I'm going to do them."

Good for her. If I had the financial means to make this decision, I would as well. Life is short. Gotta make the most of it. I'll miss her face but I admire her for doing what's right for her and not what all of Hollywood wants her to do. Money shouldn't run your life, experiences should!

No comments: