Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Britney Acting Up Again...

in a good way :) It's been confirmed that she will be starring in another episode of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER !! She's expected to start shooting her scenes later this week! And the episode might air as early as May 12th! Here's a preview I came across but there's no confirmation on if it's right or not...

According to Fox: "In 'Everything Must Go,' Barney and Abby realize that they have one thing in common: their mutual hatred of Ted. The new 'couple' decides to go to the bar to flaunt their new relationship in Ted's face. Desperate to get a rise out of his former pal, Barney pops a surprising question to Abby."

Haha sounds hilarious to me, I thought Barney and Abby were clutch at the end of the last episode she was in. I hope the rumors are true :)





No comments: