Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Any single girls out there?


A guilty pleasure of mine is celebrity hook ups. Sue me. I love to know who is getting together and who is finally calling it quits... Well, if you're like me, you'll love this one...

I know I'm not the only lady out there that was hoping to be next in line with Mr. Nick Lachey after Jessica Simpson was out of the picture.... It is rumored that he and ex-TRL host, Vanessa Minnillo are finally on the outs!!

It's been said that she's been bringing up the idea of marriage way too much....and we all know how marriage turned out last time for Mr. Lachey so I am sure he is not looking to jump the gun any time soon.

Ladies, let's keep our fingers crossed... I saw that boy up close and personal at Kiss Concert and he is one fine piece of man!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo!!!

Great to see your first post, Miss Manda!!! :)

And Nick WAS easy on the eyes up close.

I mean... he was good dude... or something...

Dammit.

tashalicious193 said...

^ haha nice jackson