Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Okay...vacation time.

So here's the skinny...my schedule last week was absolute insanity, and I tried my best to blog everyday but it got to be a pain in my ass at the end of the week because I was just exhausted. My schedule this week is no better, so there's a good chance that I may not blog at all this week. If I do, it's only going to be the next 2 days, which just seems like kind of a waste, especially since I'm not even sure who of you is checking this site out since I blog my ass off every day (normally) and don't see one comment from anyone. I still love you all, but it's a bit frustrating sometimes feeling like I'm blogging for myself. Sooooo, again, I'm probably going to rest my burnt ass this week and come back swinging next week.

And I hope you all do, too. Kloveyoubye.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun resting your burnt ass. :]

Anonymous said...

I come to the website and I read your blogs everyday.:)I sometimes even put a comment on your blogs too because I'm a good friend.:) Have fun resting all next week.

Anonymous said...

aww jadd i feel bad. maybe i should start leaving comments. but i also come to this website everyday and sometimes you just need a vacation. take a nap on me because i'm exhausted too.

Anonymous said...

im sorry but i come to this website everyday as well and i think u need a break cause if u look at the times u post stuff its wicked early and i could never do that

Jadd said...

Thanks everyone...I appreciate it!! The rest has been nice, not gonna lie. I'll be back in action on Monday...I PROMISE!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are absolutely not just blogging for yourself. I live in Onsala, Sweden and I know dozens of people around me that follows your blog more obsessively than One Tree Hill. I hated celebritygossip before i found dirtydirtdirt, now I can't live without it. Take your time, but don't give up on the gossip, ppl are just too darn lazy to comment right now.

Du är bäst och jag väntar på nya inlägg(You're the best and I'm waiting for new posts)!

Anonymous said...

hey i read your blog too. and i'm in portugal, so you're already reaching far away.

Anonymous said...

Hey!!, I'm always reading your post from my e-mail... I have to say that I really enjoy them. Take a time to relax and take care of yourself....

cheers from Argentina.

Jadd said...

I'm an international superstar?! SA-WEET!!!

DIRTYDIRTDIRT.COM LOVES THE WORLD!!!!