Friday, March 13, 2009

Maksim and Karina's friends think they're rushing marriage?


Dancing with the Stars lovers Maksim Chmerkovskiy and his fiancee Karina Smirnoff sat down with OK! magazine and covered a few different topics, including how the engagement went and if they're friends think they're rushing marriage.

Do Their Friends Think They Rushed Into an Engagement? "A lot of them thought I rushed into it, but I know our love is real," says Maksim. "When he proposed, I had to close the ring box from shock. I got emotional and was going to start laughing, which is not a good reaction when you’re being proposed to. Maks is never at a loss for words, but he was mumbling and freaking out," says Karina.

When Will They Tie the Knot? "The engagement was tough enough to plan," says Maksim. "so I said to her, "Whatever happens from now on, it’s your plan!" I’ll pick out napkin styles if she wants me to, but other than that, I’m done." Karina adds, "Maks’ idea is to have a big wedding with a band, and my idea is to have it at city hall and take a long honeymoon. We’re negotiating now. I hate choices. There are so many options, it’s stressful."

Will DWTS Dancers Be Invited? "Yes, they’ll do our first dance for us, and we’ll be the backup dancers," says Karina.

No comments: