Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lil' Kim dances her way from prison to reality TV


You know what? This might toe the line of morally acceptable and reprehensible, but high-five goes out to Biggie Smalls for just using Lil' Kim as a bang buddy, and actually marrying someone classy like Faith Evans, because Kim is f*cked up. First off, she looked smokin beforehand, then got plastic surgery that actually makes her look worse, and now, she's talking about how she first saw Dancing with the Stars in prison and how her cellmates told her she should get on the show.

I've always watched the show. The first time I ever saw the show was in prison. Some of my girlfriends, like a year and a half ago, were like, "Kim, you have got to be on that show." [ABC] called me, actually, around that time, but I was just coming home [from prison], and I was getting myself together, and it was just the wrong time. But I was praying that the opportunity came back around, and it did.

She also said Dancing is really popular with the girls in prison, touching on how the girls all had to agree on what shows to watch since they were only allowed to watch 10 channels. Over 800 of the locked up broads wanted to watch Dancing. I'm sure that's one demographic the show is just jacked up to have.

No comments: