Monday, March 16, 2009

Katy Perry in Esquire magazine


Katy Perry hits up the new Esquire magazine (looking totally sexy, by the way), and touches on a bunch of topics during her interview.

On Her Dream Outfit/Performance: "I always wanted to suspend from the ceiling in a twirling banana. I'm going to be inside the banana. So the banana drops into a fruit bowl with the other sparkling, glorious fruit, and their tops pop off and dancers come out and help peel me out of the banana. I have a fascination with fruit."

On Her Aspirations and the Media: "I'd like to say I'd like to be as big as a Gwen or a Madonna, but I think those days of achieving that level are over. The media is bringing everybody down.

On the Paparazzi: "I don't ever do anything to try and bring it upon myself. There are ten thousand other restaurants besides the Ivy. I'm not obsessed with getting my picture taken. You know, there's just so much taken out of context. There’s so much nit-picking. I turned my data alerts off."

On Her Dating Preferences: "I have a soft spot for musicians. If a man could ride this roller coaster with me and come out alive, then I guess we'd deserve each other's company. But I don't really have the right energy to be with somebody right now, because when I love somebody, I love somebody. Like, I want to marry them. I don't date around. I haven’t been on a date."

On Her Esquire Photo Shoot: "I aimed a little bit sexy with the hair. I wanted to just grow up a little bit. I'll be twenty-five this year."

No comments: