Monday, March 9, 2009

Lauren Conrad says leaving The Hills is bittersweet


We reported last week that Lauren Conrad was leaving The Hills after five seasons. She spoke to Us Weekly and talked about how leaving the show is a bittersweet feeling.

You see us on the show and we appear to have seminormal lives, but if you watch any entertainment news show, half of the cast is being swarmed by paparazzi. I'm excited to go back to having just one life, because there were times that I got them confused. But the decision to leave is still bittersweet. I've spent the last five years making every decision be about the show. People I date have to be able to film, the places I work have to let us film and the places I live have to have set lighting.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. I'm beyond ecstatic that this stupid show is ending. I can't stand any of those douches on the show, and I don't even watch it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even watch it either. I agree with you Jadd I'm glad that the show is ending too.