Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hulkster watches Brooke-tini pole dance


Listen, I don't want to start any rumors, but something has crossed my mind and I'm just going to say it. I think it's possible that there's a little incest going on between Hulk Hogan and his daughter Brooke. Now I'm not saying they're actually doing anything sexual, but I think Hulk has a crush on his daughter. Or thoroughly enjoys her body. There was that pic last year where he was seen rubbing oil on his Brooke's ass, and now the other day, he watched Brooke pole dance. For a father who used to get pissed off when his daughter went out of the house in a skirt (at least that's how he acted on Hogan Knows Best), I wouldn't expect him to watch his daughter dance and grind on a pole. But he was in attendance for Brooke's performance at the Ocho Calle Latin festival in Miami over the weekend watch his daughter go all stripper for the audience.

For the record, I was going to post all the pics of her from the festival, but I figured this one, horrid shot was going to do enough damage to your retinas.

No comments: