Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Let's start today off with a quote from Dwayne Johnson


Dwayne "Don't call me The Rock or I'll give you the People's Elbow" Johnson sat down for an interview with Moviefone about his upcoming movie Race to Witch Mountain, and touched on his last on-screen kiss real quick.

(Steve Carell) is up there as the last on-screen kiss that anyone's seen me do. However, he is bumped off by a kiss that nobody has seen me do [yet]. But I look forward to the day that Steve Carell is bumped off that plateau. I will say, however, that he does have one of the softest pair of lips that I've ever kissed. It's so important.

Now don't judge The Rock for enjoying some man-love or he'll layeth the smacketh down on your roody poo candy ass...IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'!! (Sorry, I had to.)

No comments: