Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jessica Simpson botches her final show


Country fans in Irvine, CA were treated to one of Jessica Simpson's bang-up botch jobs over the weekend on the final show of her run with the Rascal Flatts' Bob That Head Tour. She had to restart 2 separate songs after totally flubbing the lyrics. When she went to bust out Remember That, the second hit off of her debut country album, she forgot the opening lines, telling the crowd she, "said whiskey too early! I messed up! I'm so embarrassed! But I'm starting over again because I really want you guys to hear the lyrics the right way!"

She did the same thing to the opening lines in Still Don't Stop Me, telling the crowd that she "messed up again! I do this all the time!"

If she messes up during her concert all the time and has to restart songs all the time, I have NO desire to go see her live. Unless I'm trashed. And she's in daisy dukes.

No comments: