Friday, February 27, 2009

Speaking of "The Hills" -- LC is done


Lauren Conrad has made one thing perfectly clear -- after Season 5 of The Hills is over, she's done.

I gave MTV a deadline and said, 'This is as long as I can do it and stay sane.' It's difficult for me remember what I was like before I had a mic taped to me. But I think I've become a little bit more independent and not quite as ... I don't want to say it, but pathetic.

This is the best news I've heard in a while. I'd rather hang out with Denise Richards for a day than have to deal with this show being shoved down my throat. They just reinforce every single stereotype about spoiled brats and snobs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'This is as long as I can do it and stay sane.' Hmmm...sorry LC, I think it's a little late! :)