Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rihanna's dad speaks out


Obviously the main story on everyone's minds right now is the whole Chris Brown being a total d*ckbag and beating Rihanna. We haven't really heard much from either Chris or Rihanna (except for Chris blaming what happened on Rihanna in his Facebook status -- ahhh yes, the ole "you made me do it" defense). Luckily for us, Rihanna's daddydukes, Ronald Fenty, spoke out to usmagazine.com about what went down and how Rihanna's doing.

She's doing OK. She has support from both sides of the family, and I think she'll come out and represent women and be a heroine. In the end, she'll speak out. I haven't seen her. I haven't seen her bruises. I was really shocked because (Chris is) such a talented person. He's a little immature, yeah. I hope he learned his lesson and that this will never happen to another woman.

You can tell in some of the quotes that Rihanna's dad wants to rip Chris apart. And I REALLY hope he does.

No comments: