Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tori Spelling opens up about weight loss


Tori Spelling has lost a boatload of weight in the last year, getting down to about where she was when she was Donna Martin back in her Beverly Hills 90210 days, and it's making people talk? Tori decided to beat them to the punch though and speak out about it before she ended up being accused of not eating.

(The gossip blogs and media) scrutinize you so much. You try to be the person who says, 'Oh, I don't care,' but I feel the pressure. You're out there; your picture is in every magazine. They're looking at you from every angle, no matter what you do. You have to be careful getting out of cars now because they shoot up your skirt. Everything has to look good, and of course, there's pressure to do so. I definitely feel it. I didn't do a super diet fad or a workout routine. I literally did everything with my kids and my husband. Before I knew it, [the weight] came off.

Hey, if you're looking for more of a comeback, Tori -- put out a weight loss book! You're looking pretty smokin'!

No comments: